You are Cordially Invited to
Central Bark® Jacksonville’s Official Grand Opening
You and your leashed and socialized dog(s) are invited to:
- Tour the new facility
- Meet our staff
- Learn about Central Bark’s Whole Dog Care approach
- Participate in fun and interactive dog training exercises
- Sign up for 2 Free Days of Enrichment Day Care (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW)
Event activities include:
- WQIK “99 Days of Summer Truck Give Away” – win one of four keys during onsite radio remote
- Dog adoptions
- Dog massage
- Pet food product samples
- Puppy friendly CBD products
- Baked goods and refreshments
Leashed and socialized dogs are welcome — No retractable leashes. Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations. Please fill out our General Release Form in advance and bring it with you to the event.
FOOD DRIVE TO BENEFIT JACKSONVILLE HUMANE SOCIETY
The Jacksonville Humane Society (JHS) is a 501c3 non-profit, no-kill animal shelter and does not euthanize healthy or treatable companion animals in our care. JHS has been a fixture of the Jacksonville community since 1885, working to serve pets and the people who love them. JHS is proud to collaborate with Animal Care and Protective Services to keep Jacksonville a no-kill city and work with shelters throughout the state to provide innovative training and mentorship that increases the lifesaving of dogs and cats in shelters across Florida. For more information on the organization, log onto www.jaxhumane.org
What to donate:
- Dry food is preferred. Will accept canned dog and cat food
- 6 lb. bags work best but all sizes are welcome
- Soft treats such as peanut butter, and other similar goodies are welcome
For every donation, you will be entered to win raffle prizes including Central Bark and local vendor items.
Central Bark has also donated foster space to the Jacksonville Humane Society, so come by for a meet and greet. Please help the foster dogs find a new forever home.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Central Bark Jacksonville
5614 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32207